If you are a track day enthusiast or have increased the power in your MX5 NA,NB,NC or ND1/2 you want to be looking at a performance big kit and they don’t come much better than this TDE Carbon Ceramic Brake Kit.
Available for street, street/track and track use, each tier offers the newest braking technology engineered by TDE along with the features that accommodate your requirements. TDE offers the AP Racing, and XYZ calipers that are manufactured from forged billet, expertly engineered for greater ventilation, lower weight, and maximum thermo-mechanical stiffness. Each application is designed around a stiffer more responsive pedal with staggered piston sizes to prevent pad taper and provide ideal brake torque in all conditions.
- • 350 x 34mm 2-piece floating assembled Front Carbon Ceramic Brake Discs
- • Pair of calipers (Choice of XYZ or AP Racing)
- • Caliper adapters
- • Set of Pagid RSC brake pads
- • Set of Goodrich brake line
- • High temperature Pagid brake fluid
CCM brakes has the following benefits:
- • Weight savings of up to 70% (typically 11kg of unsprung weight per axle)
- • Improved handling, stopping distance and driveability
- • Improved NVH (less noise, vibration and harshness)
- • Improved performance (in both wet and dry conditions)
- • Dramatically reduced disc wear – giving increased life
- • Corrosion resistant
- • Outstanding performance, even from cold
Note: The kit does not have CE/TÜV approval, and only 17” or larger wheels can be used.